What is wallboard?
A wallboard is a tool used to display key business metrics in a real-time. Wallboards have evolved over the years from office whiteboards to office monitors that continuously display a business’ data.
Why digital wallboard?
Digital wallboards are very effective since they update automatically with real-time data ensuring that people check back regularly. Also, wallboards are transforming how businesses and employees operate day-to-day.
Benefits of using digital wallboard:
- Easy to change or update.
- Improved collaboration. 39 % of employees believe that people in their own organisation do not collaborate. 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures. So, increase collaboration!
- Easy to remember information. Since all information is visual, it is easier to remember it. Moreover, 65 % of your audience are visual learners. Finally, visual data is processed 60000 times faster by the brain than text.
- Easy to understand by all.
- Real-time business decisions.Wallboards let teams monitor and track key business metrics in near real-time
Of course, the most important thing about using a visual management board is how it is used. A successful implementation would be when production teams use them effectively as a vehicle to understand gaps in performance and address these with actions to right the ship and achieve their targets.
Also, if you want your wallboards to be effective, remember that less is often more. It means that much information is not always good. If you want to avoid that try to have a simple and concise design which makes it is easy for employees to understand what data is trying to tell them.
Choose PingFlow !
Choosing PingFlow means choosing an innovative digital signage solution made for enterprise visual management. We work hard to consistently provide innovative features based on our customers' experiences. In addition, please check our infographic!