CONNECTED TO YOUR EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS
Connect , customize , display !
The time has come for companies to use and synthesize their flow of data in clear, accessible, and useful forms for everyone; using it to drive their daily management. Whether decision-makers, managers or front-line employees, “data-driven” management allows informed decisions based on immediate, real-time info while integrating with all aspects of the business.
Connect multiple data sources thanks to pre-established standard connectors!
- Feed your wallboards with real-time data with a various set of data connectors ! Select the refresh time per datasources
- Perform processing modes (filter, aggregation, calculation) to transform ready-to-use data !
- The agility of PingView allows you to visualize your data clearly through connected and dynamic visual wallboards.
Create compelling wallboards in no time, without being a UX designer.
- Easily design your customized wallboards via drag & drop of widgets.
- Add logic conditions for dynamic display so that it can guide your decisions (ex: blinking, appear, change of color…)
- Make it interactive ! create a touchscreen UX/UI interface
Create display points for large screens or remote access to display your wallboards.
- Pingview is designed to communicate with an unlimited number of screens in real-time from big interactive screens to remote access via computer or tablet
- Display your content with automatic or punctual scheduling to always be effective
- Pingplay is the platform that allows you to manage all the players on your screens remotely, with a clear view of the status of each screen and the content that is broadcast there.
Manage your access and users
- Control access to the solution, role, user level through the administration interface.
- Secure SaaS hosting via Microsoft Azure. An SSO connection is available on Ms Azure and Google.
- Flexible authentication: several security options for the display of wallboards: restriction by IP address, password, user authentication, or by cookies.
- An ultra-secure digital safe to protect your data source access tokens.
Areas of application – One solution for everyone
PingView is as diverse as your needs. For shop floor management, Logistics 4.0, lean manufacturing, Customer service, corporate digital signage, and much more.
Designed for a large number of digital displays
Multi-site, multi-screen, and multi-language management is provided in Pingview for large screens, tablets or remote display.
We have developed an add-on, Pingplay, to make it easier for you to manage your displays remotely.
Discover Pingview and digital wallboards
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
(REMOTE SCREEN MANAGEMENT )
More display points (on demand)
Every customer has different needs that sometimes can’t be answered by a one-size-fits-all plan. We work closely with our customers to price and package the most effective offering for their needs. Please contact us if this is the case.
remote screen management
TO THE CLOUD
ACCESS AND USERS SECURE Management
We assist you in your digital journey
Our team is composed of experienced professionals to drive your digital visual management project.
- Understanding the needs
- Goals definition
- Workshops & Prototyping
- Wallboard and data configuration
- Connectivity and Synchronization of your data
- Implementation on your sites
Training & Hotline
- On-site or remote training
- POC phase with weekly follow-up
- Ticket platform and responsive tracking
- Dedicated project manager
- Continuously new features
- Quarterly usage monitoring
They use Pingview :
Ressource & eBooks
Get inspired by our resources to learn about our best practices, better understand the use cases of visual management , and drive your organization with “data driven” teams.
A wallboard in detail
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF DATA CONNECTORS AVAILABLE?
WHAT IS A DATA SOURCE?
HOW DO YOUR LICENSES WORK?
Depending on your needs, additional options are available. Contact us for more information
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PERMANENT AND REMOTE DISPLAY POINT?
HOW TO BROADCAST THE WALLBOARD ON A SCREEN?
DO YOU PROVIDE HARDWARE (SCREEN, PLAYER, ...)? CAN WE USE OUR EXISTING SCREENS?
IS PINGVIEW HOSTED IN SAAS OR ON PREMISE?
How can pingflow assist us in the project?
DEDICATED TO REMOTE WORK OR FOR MULTI-SITE MANAGEMENT
OUR eBooks ARE THERE
TO HELP YOU
Take the time to read our guides and ebooks to learn more about digital visual
You want to set up a visual management project within your company, but do not know how to go about it.
INSPIRE YOURSELF FOR
All our articles to find out more about wallboards: industry 4.0, “data driven” culture, visual animation, “digital workplace” …